Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Adopted.

This is the song (well, notes on this song) me and my dad sang as a special at church on Fathers' Day.
If we are truly Christians, we are adopted, we become a child of the King!
God is our Father and He owns everything (wow!). He walks beside us. He's our very best friend. We'll never be lonely again.
We're adopted, hallelujah! We've got a new song. We finally belong!
We have a brand new family overflowing with love.
We're children of the Father above.
God, our heavenly Father, chose us to be His children.
He loves us so much.
He will be with us wherever we go. We should never worry because we have join royalty (God gives us protection).
We are members of the King's family.
"I'm adopted, hallelujah! I've got a new song. I'm adopted, hallelujah! I fin'ly belong. I've got a brand new family overflowing with love. I'm a child of my Father above."

No comments: