Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day!


Happy Fathers' Day to all fathers!
I just want to thank the Lord for giving me such an awesome dad! Well, an awesome mom too☻
I love how my dad is very kind, loving, caring, friendly, and most of all he loves the Lord and he always tries to share the Gospel with everyone. Please view his blog, Ministry Journals, to read about his ministry in Tagaytay.
What did you get your dad today?
I painted this painting for my dad, made him an eBook through Publisher, and sang a special with him at church.
Do you want to know what would be a better gift than all of those?
If your dad or family aren't saved, witness to them while you still can!
And let's try to obey our parents and our authorities.
Let's bring joy to our earthly fathers and our only heavenly Father!

1 comment:

Annie N. said...

Hey! I know hay's for horses! Heh, anyway, I want to say that I got your emails. Did you paint the pic? It's fantastically good! High-fiveness! You're becoming an awesome artist even if you didn't paint the pic. I've seen your work. Keep it up, AJ! See ya!