Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Spiritual Maturity Affects Attitude



Did you know that your Spiritual growth affects how you act and think?
A few years ago, I wasn't always doing my devotions. Not having my Spiritual food affected me mentally. I didn't know what was right or wrong. I used to try to be in the "cool" crowd. But to be in it, I had to know the newest t.v. shows, the best songs, and all the stylish outfits. I wanted to have good reputation among the cool people, so I sometimes criticized people and did what they did even though some of the things weren't godly.
But now that I am trying to have my devotions everyday and asking God for wisdom, my attitude has changed. I don't want to be in the "cool" worldly crowd anymore and do what I wouldn't usually do. Yes, I still want to look presentable but not in an "I want attention" way. I just want to do the right things and grow in my Spiritual life.

No comments: