Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Victory in Jesus

Jesus gave His life on Calvary to save wretches like us. He shed His blood on the cross, and I repented of my sins and won the victory. If you want to have this victory, you need to do the same! We have victory in Jesus. He is our Savior forever once we accept Him into our hearts. He bought us with His redeeming blood. He loved us even before we knew Him. He brings us victory. Jesus had healing and cleansing powers for our hearts and physical needs. He made the lame walk again and the blind see. And then I cried, "Dear Jesus, come and heal my broken spirit." and somehow Jesus came and brought to me the victory. God is building us mansions in glory (heaven). In heaven, there are streets of gold beyond the crystal sea! There, the angels are praising Him. And someday we will sing to Him up there too.
"O victory in Jesus, my Savior forever."

No comments: