Monday, May 30, 2011

Who says you're not perfect?

No one is perfect. We were born sinners. Even I am one! Just because I'm the author of this blog, doesn't make me perfect. I sometimes find myself humming a song I heard at a store or on a show, but when I realize that I just sinned with worldly music, I ask for forgiveness and start singing a Christian song to erase it off my mind. But just because we live under grace and righteousness as Christians, doesn't give us the right to keep living in sin. Rom. 6:15 "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid." Romans 6:12-23 tells us that we shouldn't be servants of sin, but of the righteousness of God.
However, not being perfect does not give us the right to murmur and complain. God made us with a special purpose even if you can't see it. Don't think that you have no use. God wants you to be in His family and then invite others to join you!

No comments: