Saturday, May 21, 2011

When is "Doom's Day"?

Some people thought that today (May 21st) was going to be Doom's Day.
Some people also thought that the world was going to end in 1992.
But did it end?
No.
So when is Dooms Day really?
No one knows except God.
Matthew 24:29-41 talks about the end times.
Verses 35-36 say, "35-Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36-But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
So no one really knows. It could be right now while you're looking at this. It could be 15 minutes later. It could be next year!
Another question is, Do you know where you're going when you die?
Mentally check your answers to these 2 questions:
I believe that there is a real Heaven. yes__ no__
I will go to Heaven when I die. yes__ no__
For some of you, your answer for the second question was probably unsure. If you had a hesitation, make sure you are truly a child of God! If you answered no, you need to get saved now. Tomorrow may be too late! II Corinthians 6:2b says, "...behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." Please don't wait until tomorrow to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Savior. Do it now!

1 comment:

Annie N. said...

That is so true Abby! I think that God will take us home to be with Him soon, but I'm not trying to guess the date. I'm trying to bring people to Christ before it's too late. Um, no poetry intended?