Thursday, May 19, 2011

How can I fear?

When there is actual darkness, things are creeping about, and when temptations from Satan appears, I will never fear, for the Savior is near. Psalm 119:151 says, "Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth." My Lord always abides with me. How can I fear when Jesus is near? He watches over me. When worries and doubts sprout, He gives me peaces.
When I'm alone, and I face the unknown, and I'm worried about what is going to happen, my Friend and my Father is the One to depend on. He walks beside me everyday.
Jesus is king. He can do anything. He is Omnipotent, all powerful. He is with me each night and each day. I can trust my soul to His control because He drives all of my fears away.
"How can WE fear with Jesus?"
-from the Wilds Music, We're Singing

No comments: