Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School

Matthew 5:16
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
That is my school's theme verse this year. We should be a shining light of hope to everyone in the world that they may see our joy and the Salvation, God has provided!

I was kind of nervous the first day of school (August 15th) but now that a week has gone by, I can see that my first week was great! God has given me a nice homeroom teacher and homeroom friends. And I'm actually in Handbells this year and it is so fun! It's nerve-wracking when I'm just standing there with the music and bell but once we start playing something I get so into it, the time flies by. I just want to ask you to pray for me this school year that I will set a good example and to do great in all my subjects. Also, pray for all the teachers and workers at school as they prepare lessons and adjust to the new Academy system. Thank you.

No comments: