Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Blessings


Everyday I receive wonderful blessings from God but here are some of the blessings I got this summer.
I was able to do my devotions almost everyday this summer and got to share them with my friends.
My family and I were able to visit my Dad's aunt in Florida and I got to go to Texas for the very first time. And in Texas I got to see some beautiful dolphins and I got to go to a boardwalk.
This one is really big! I got to give out about 20 tracts this summer! That's 15+ more than my original goal which was 5.
I had the privilege to do offertories and specials at church.
I started helping around the home more(okay, maybe this is more of a blessing to my parents. just kidding!) by learning how to make rice and brew up some coffee, washing the dishes, and cleaning. (I still need to learn how to do laundry and cook though.)
With my dad, I got to go to the nursing home on Saturdays to talk to the people there.
My family submitted applications to be American Citizens and we're praying that they will accept them.
My family got to see my dad's brother, Tito Ramil (tito means uncle in Tagalog), who is a sea man and lives in the Philippines. We haven't seen him for years so it was a blessing.
Also, my church offered on the property next door to be able to expand and the owner turned down our offer at first. But, through lots of prayers God touched the owner's heart and let us have the property for a little higher offer. Please pray that God will give us wisdom on what to do next and that He will provide all our needs.
The latest blessing I have is that my calendar drawing contest entry for my mom's hospital this summer won and my drawing is part of the 2011-2012 calendar! (Aug. 26)
That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure I will receive more later=)

No comments: