Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers' Day!

I love my mom. 
She is the most caring person I know.  When I'm not in a good mood, she cheers me up by cooking up something delicious or taking me shopping.  Her heart is just full of love!
This school year, I got the Outstanding Scholar award and everyone congratulated me for the good grades I got but you know, it's not only me who did all the hard work.  First of all, God gave me the strength and patience for this school year.  My parents worked so hard to get me into the school I'm in.  And my mom took her time, even when tired after work, to quiz me.  
When I was little, she held me close, rocked me gently to sleep while singing me a lullaby.  
She was patient (and still is!) when I misbehaved and disobeyed her.  
Even though I hated spanking, I thank my parents now for those corrections.   
She has taught me many valuable lessons including how to make rice, coffee, make my bed, and of course be more like Christ.  
I thank the Lord for my mom! 
Proverbs 31:28
"Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."


No comments: