Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Joy of Giving



It's only 5 days till Christmas!
What items are on your wishlist?
What items are on your TO BUY list?
I love receiving gifts but I also like giving presents and making people happy. But I love to save money and that sometimes hinders me from buying the very best present for my friend. But you know what, Jesus Christ didn't keep His life for Himself to save us and give us the gift of Salvation. He gave all He had and died on the cross to make us happy and to be able to live with Him forever in heaven.
And as we buy gifts for our friends or even as we tithe, God will double what we gave Him! Sometimes we like to save because we have house bills to pay, but God will always provide our needs no matter what. Now this doesn't mean we should just use all our money! We need to be wise in the things we do- do all to the glory of God.

No comments: