Friday, December 02, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


We have quickly changed from fall Thanksgiving to the Christmas season!
I will be changing the background into different winter/ Christmas themes and will be posting lots of Christmas season pictures (It's not officially winter yet but I will still post winter pictures, hopefully some snow ones later on.). I will also be changing the normal hymns into Christmas music (mostly sacred but I might also choose some traditional Christmas music).
Of course most importantly, I will be writing about Christmas and its true meaning.
Enjoy the Christmas music and messages!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

I just want to say that this is a wonderful blog. It is great that you are sharing God's true word with a lost and dying world. I think all Christians everywhere should be doing just what you are doing. :-)

Abby Joy said...

Thanks Emma! Your comment really encourages me:)I love your blog too!