Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For









Since no one has commented any praises yet, I'll start=)

1) God's presence
2) my Salvation
3) my awesome parents who correct me when I'm wrong
4) my great friends who cheer me up all the time and help me grow in Christ
5) trials from God that toughen and straighten me up
6) school for teaching me something
7) good Christian fellowship at church
8) U.S. citizenship!
9) snow
10) School breaks:)
11) holidays
12) delicious food
13) God creating the universe and everything else
14) kitties and puppies
15) good grades
16) good laughs and joy
17) many talents God has given me
18) winning 3rd place in the piano contest this year! (I really didn't think I would place anything)
19) being a Filipino by heart
20) good health that keeps me from missing school a lot
21) the Bible and the many Spiritual activities we can experience freely (like Bible class/study, chapel, extension, prayer meeting, etc.)
22) life
23) The Joy of Her Father:) where I can just share my thoughts and praises
24) all the teachers I have met in my life
25) books!
26) art
27) being an only child;) =getting to sleep in the back of the van during road trips without fighting for it, no hand me downs from siblings, no one to be compared to (but I would still love to have siblings)
28) candy and chocolate
29) first Thanksgiving for my family as U.S. citizens!

I'll add some more!
Please comment your praises!

2 comments:

Miss T said...

I'm thankful for you, Abby, and your strong, sweet testimony! I'm thankful that I get to spend every week day with wonderful, funny students and to watch them grow up to be successful Christian adults. It's so much better than working a "real" job! I'm grateful the Lord has called me teach at BJA.

Abby Joy said...

We're all thankful for you too, Miss Tipton! You're the most patient hand bell teacher ever=)