Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Changes~


It's almost Thanksgiving, so I will be changing a few stuff around here=)

As you probably have noticed, I changed the background into a fall theme.
I will also be changing the Music into a thankful theme, Lord willing. (Feel free to suggest any praise songs)
I will try to post some more fall pictures!
That's all I can do for now, since I have school but if you have any suggestions or requests, please comment and I will try them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Food Collection Outcome

As I said in my recent post, we had a Food Collection at school to help out Miracle Hill Children Ministries. My homeroom didn't win this year, but the whole school got to donate over 12,000 pounds of food and goods! The winners for this whole collection is really everyone. We got to serve Miracle Hill and the Lord by love (Gal. 5:13 "By love, serve one another").

No comments: