Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Favorite Things About Fall




"Come, little leaves"
said the Wind one day,
"Come to the meadows with me and play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past, and the days grow cold."
-George Cooper


I like all seasons but fall is the most colorful!

I love how the trees turn red, brown, yellow, orange, and about any other color imaginable. God is an amazing artist who entertains us with many beautiful pieces!

I love the cool breeze that refreshes you from the heat of summer.

Getting to wear warm cozy boots, sweaters, and scarves also make me smile.

I have never been to a pumpkin patch but it would be really neat to go to one. I wonder how God comes up with interesting fruits and vegetables.

I love going apple picking and smelling the sweet fresh apples in the orchard.


I love the crunch of leaves under my feet and watching small children jumping in piles of leaves.

Thanksgiving is a highlight of this season. Sharing thanks and blessings around the dinner table filled with delicious foods provided by God is really memorable. I like to eat apple pie, pecan pie, turkey, corn, and other delectable foods on the table.

I like how the whole house smells good when an apple scented candle is lighted.


Thank you Lord for making such an amazing season!

No comments: