Saturday, October 22, 2011

Amazing Autumn

Autumn is so beautiful!
God's powers are so marvelous. I can't believe He can change every green leaf into a different color any time He wanted to. You can really tell when fall is coming. The trees are one of the obvious clues, but the air starts getting cooler too. The autumn breeze makes you want to pull out a warm cozy blanket and drink some hot chocolate. As a Christian, we need to have obvious clues present in our lives. We need to grow in becoming like Christ in our actions, words, and thoughts. This is one of the 2 things we are concentrating on in my Sunday school class this year. I thank the Lord for providing me an awesome teacher who challenges me in growing in Christ-likeness.
One thing I like about fall is Thanksgiving. We can fellowship with our family and friends and thank God for all the things He has done in our lives. (The meals are pretty yummy too:D) Thanksgiving isn't the only time of the year we need to be thanking God though. We need to be praising Him every single day of the year.


No comments: