Sunday, August 19, 2012

God Strengthens


This past week was the first week of school. It was quite overwhelming. I had a lot of homework that stressed me out.
To top all of that, I received some news from the Philippines. It was a shocker. Through tears, I realized that God has a plan for me. All the homework I get will prepare me for His will for me in the future. And this unexpected news showed me how much we need to cherish every moment and use our time here on earth for Him. God tests our faith. This news turned my attention back to God. I need to trust in Him and not myself for help in everything, whether it be school or trials and temptations.
Please pray for me to trust in God this school year.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Miss T said...

I'm praying for you, Abby. Thanks for sharing!

K. Wolfe said...

Praying for you Abby.