Saturday, February 26, 2011

Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord!

-notes from Great is Thy faithfulness-
You don't turn away from me even if I sin.
You don't change and You'll always love me.
You will be the same forever and ever.
You are always faithful to me even though sometimes I am not.
You are always merciful. You provide all my needs and even my wants!
You take care of me all seasons and even take care of little things like the sun, moon, and stars.
You forgive my sins when I repents and confess and You even died for all my sins on the cross. I owe you so much, Lord, but all You want from me is my love, obedience, and to bring You joy. You have peace between me even after I have sinned. Even your presence cheers me up and You always guide me in the right path. You give me strength everyday and You give me hope. You give me tons of blessings even though I don't deserve them.
"Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have need Thy hand hath provided. Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!"
Thank you, my Father!

No comments: